As you read ask yourself how well and prepared are you to face the future in case of unforeseen circumstances. It is wise to get an insurance policy today.Make your savings a cover for your future. See tabs below for life saving packages or call 08036411416
Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, March 18, 2015

If you have a long term goal or financial plan this chat will help you

Yes, I had a chat with a friend yesterday which was suppose to be a friendly argument, but  turned out to be an educative chat  to both parties.You might be wondering why I decided to tell you. I'm telling you this because I know you might also share the same opinion with him or probably me.
My friend who works at Ecobank, is a little above average. Perhaps, we can say he's successful/well to do 
In the bid to sell Segun on my company's plan, I discovered he had several reason why he stopped running a savings plan with mutual benefits or why he feels he is not ready to start or continue any plan. He's reasons were as follows:
1. He believes, according to the previous savings plan he had with mutual benefits which allowed him withdraw 90% after a year. A 5% Compound interest does not make sense compare to having his savings with Eco Flexi which gives 13%.
My response:life assurance savings is a better platform for long-term financial planning compare to any other financial institution (Short Term Savings-Bank, Long-Term-Life Assurance). My Question is what was your initial financial goal before picking up a plan like that. Over time, we discovered many people pick up a savings plan without a future plan.  It is when you design a future plan/need you tend to value your savings. Imagine you design a plan; Say 5 years/10 years from now I should have started my mega spinning business and I want to start up with something little from my earnings every month by saving 20k to 50k which will pull a lum sum of say 6million naira  thereabout at maturity. Mutual Benefits/We will give you a compound interest of 7.5% prorated on a yearly basis depending on the plan with a life cover which no financial institution will give. What i was saying in a nutshell is this: you don't earn much interest saving for a shorter period and a smaller amount in the bank but having a life savings is spreading little drops of water to make an ocean. (That real estate business/That child's eduction, or that professional course etc). Some financial institutional plans are at flat rate but to enjoy Mutual Benefits compound rate, do not intercept your savings because it is prorated on a yearly bases. The reason why we give that 90% partial withdrawal is because we believe some needs might occur and you might need a withdrawal probably after a year. Secondly, you are sure while saving for a longer term, you are at the risk of death. What does the bank offer your beneficiary when you are no more, only what you saved, I guess! #raisedeyebrown (I stand to be corrected though) and that's if they have the time and document to possess their entitlement from probate registry but in the case of a life assurance the company will give the beneficiary what your little monthly contribution i.e. =N20k will amount to at maturity, say =N6million (Think wisely esp if you have a family) and if nothing happens to you, get you money back

2. Why will I just leave my money idle somewhere without any plans for it especially in this hard time(Dollar Palava lol)
My Response: Why won't you? Savings is never a waste. Its a smart decision. You should save first before spending in  this present Nigerian economy, even pay your tithe sef! lol. Whatever, your little savings gotten from your income and investments accumulates to something reasonable, you can then push back to investment or acquire fixed assets. Just imagine you were to send your child to that desired school or fulfill a 5 year financial goal now and you had no savings. You will definitely deep from your investment and income or even get a loan which you pay back with interest instead of benefiting interest from savings
3. Well, I have my hands fixed up financially. I don't have spare cash again.
My Response: I shooked my head! Biribiri. As long as you have earnings, you must have a long term and short term savings, otherwise you are still a fool (Sorry to say) #BitterTruth to my person!. Because if your salary was slashed by that amount, you will still work and survive
4. Abeg God will provide my future, I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. I have set my goals and all are well structured. I don't need an additional long-term savings.
My Response: You won't die in Jesus name and none of my client will in Jesus name but even David that prophesied that in the bible where is he today? Remember, this a long-term savings. Yes, about your well structured plan, Great work! bro, but what if I pay you every month when you retire till you die to add up whatever little amount 25% you get from your PFA.
Interesting! Gbenga says!
My Response: Yes, that retirement age is not when you want to be a burden on your kids. Start now bro.... Start saving now to acquire that huge amount to buy up an annuity plan that allows my company pay  you whatever amount you desire till you die

Tell me more about Annuity
My ResponseClick here to see
Ok, I have heard you but its always interesting when you start but when it comes to collect my monthly renewall we don't see you guys. That discouraged me then
My Response  We are highly sorry about that but now, the good news is that you can pay via diverse convenient ways with or without seeing your account officer. See How

Many more to come later, I'm tired of writing jor lol will gist you later. But if you agree and desired to start that long term savings today. kindly contact me by replying this mail or call the number attached. The time is NOW!! START PLANNING TODAY

Leave a Reply

Call 08036411416

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Bayo Omotosho - Call: 08036411416 - Powered by Princesage Online Branding - Designed by Bayo -